Author Topic: LS-CH1.5TL-AP accidentally formatted all the partition  (Read 5715 times)

ngsenghock

• Calf
LS-CH1.5TL-AP accidentally formatted all the partition
« on: April 27, 2021, 04:49:49 AM »
Hi guys,

i got a LS-CH1.5TL-AP  drive, the drive was given by my friend and it was initially  a functional drive. It was able to be detected in the NAS Navigator. However, it was password protected.  I am new to NAS and was initially thought by taking out the HDD and get it formatted by plugin it as external drive in windows. However, i was wrong when i realized that action removed the firmware as well. And now the NAS is not working anymore when i put the HDD back into the enclosure.

After studied some article  in the internet, it was suggested that i can use TFTP method to get the firmware installed again. There are several ways to do the TFTP method , most of the methods required me to have some Linux knowledge, i am totally zero knowledge in Linux, thus i would like to try it in Windows way.

However, i find that the file required to do the TFTP for this NAS model was no longer available for download. Appreciate if anyone can know where i can get this application.

The file name is :

TFTP Boot Recovery LS-CHL.exe

« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 05:03:25 AM by ngsenghock »

JWhite001

• Calf
Re: LS-CH1.5TL-AP accidentally formatted all the partition
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 11:41:34 AM »
Hi there, I don't macys insite think there is any way to retrieve the mypascoconnect formatted files. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 11:30:15 AM by JWhite001 »