Author Topic: PROBLEM installing Buffalo HD-CEU2 DriveStation  (Read 1903 times)

villatron

• Calf
PROBLEM installing Buffalo HD-CEU2 DriveStation
« on: March 17, 2009, 09:36:43 AM »

Hi All,

Can someone please help me. I have bought the above product and simply cannot get the device to work! I have connected everything etc. I have gone into add/remove hardware and then into my device manager. In device manager, it is appearing with a yellow exlamation mark, When i click into it, the next page says "This device cannot start. (Code 10)".

If anyone can help me I would be so appreciative! I have uninstalled and plugged out etc many time.

Thanks,

Vills

JoshC

• Big Bull
Re: PROBLEM installing Buffalo HD-CEU2 DriveStation
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 03:07:12 PM »

Villatron,

When you uplugged the unit did you "remove hardware safley"?  These devices are simple plug in and play and if its not showing up then the device isnt gonna work.  How long have you had the device for?  Give us a call so we can properly diagnose the problem to make sure that, that is the problem.

villatron

• Calf
Re: PROBLEM installing Buffalo HD-CEU2 DriveStation
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »

Thanks for getting back to me.

I bought the product yesterday. I plugged it into the USB and a pop up bubble came up on the bottom left of my screen saying that "this device may not be working properly". Can you assist me at all with this problem? Any procedures to take to try and fix this?

Thanks,

Vills