Author Topic: Sp Navigator and WebAccess i iOS apps and level of access  (Read 1002 times)

lipwak

• Calf
Sp Navigator and WebAccess i iOS apps and level of access
« on: January 21, 2021, 08:49:15 PM »
Hi,

I have had two Linkstation LS210D0401's. The first one started to fail so I sent it back. The second one is all set up and works like the first.

For the first one, I had the access set to anyone. The apps showed me the folders and I could browse them.

For the current one, I cannot see the folders and browse them unless i have it set to anyone. I have tried to set the only share I care about to registered users and groups but the apps will never show the folders and I can't browse them even after signing in.

If I leave the access to anyone, the manual says anyone on the net could access it. Will that be true even with the router having a firewall? (I assume my router, a Verizon wifi extender, has one but I haven't looked into it.)

Why can't I access it when I choose registered users even after signing in on the SP Navigator, using the NAS setup menus.

I have full access using my desktop browser, always have. All I need to do is use my admin ID and password.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

John L