Author Topic: I am unable to configure VPN on Buffalo Router.  (Read 10404 times)

boone

• Calf
I am unable to configure VPN on Buffalo Router.
« on: August 17, 2018, 12:12:15 PM »
I have recently purchased Ivacy VPN and want to setup Ivacy on it. How can I? Kindly assist me in this matter.

MetteoMercatale

• Calf
Re: I am unable to configure VPN on Buffalo Router.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 05:32:20 AM »
I guess you simply contact to Ivacy support team as they will assist you better. You paid for their service so they have to fix any issues you will have related to the VPN.  You can also read Ivacy review here https://www.reviewsed.com/ivacy-vpn-review/ to get better understanding regarding product and the mechanism of its customer support. Moreover, i am using Cyberghost VPN and they have great support service, quick and effective. You can also look to switch if you are not satisfied with current vpn. You can read more details in this product review of Cyberghost https://www.techlectual.com/cyberghost-vpn-review/
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:09:08 AM by MetteoMercatale »

pawder

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 08:33:14 AM »
Hello, do you have any difficulties with it? Oh, I see the problem, you just need to change a VPN provider and your problem will be solved.  read this you'll find more information from the first sourse
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 04:26:10 AM by pawder »

RossBolton

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 03:09:10 AM »
Normally this issue gets resolve by coordination with the support center but as Ivacy's customer support is pathetic. You can try other VPN service providers.

davidcarlisuk

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 03:09:26 AM »
You just contact support team shortly and will get the solution. 

bezjosh99

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 03:29:42 AM »
i got same issue, how can i solve this? mobdro

Regards, vidmate
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 04:20:52 AM by bezjosh99 »

Alexander321

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2021, 06:18:47 AM »
i got same issue, how can i solve this? help me. mobdro

Regards, vidmate

Click Manual Config. Select OpenVPN.
Download the .ovpn file.
Access your Buffalo Router’s configuration page by typing in the router’s IP into a web browser’s address bar.
Go to Services. Click on VPN.
Enable Start OpenVPN. Notice that you’ll have to manually fill in some of the fields.
Open https://clicksud.mobi/mostenireathe .ovpn file with a text editor, like Notepad.
Locate the word Remote. You’ll find the address line followed by 4 numbers (xxxxxx.copythisaddress.com XXXX)
Copy the address and paste it in the ServerIP/Name field.
Copy the 4 numbers and paste them into the Port field.
In Notepad, search for the <tls-auth> and </tls-auth> tags. Copy the text in between. Start from “Begin OpenVPN Static Key” and end after “End OpenVPN Static Key”.
Paste the text in the TLS Auth Key Field.
Repeate the process in step 11 for the <cert> and </cert> tags.
Paste the text into the Public Client Cert field.
Repeat the process in step 11 for the <key> and </key> tags.
Paste the text into the Private Client Key field.
repreat the process in step 11 for the <ca> and </ca> tags.
Paste the text into the Ca Cert field.
Click Save. Click Apply Settings.
Go to the Status tab. You should see “Client: CONNECTED STATUS” if the installation worked properly.
And there you have it! You’ve just installed a VPN on your Buffalo Router.

Congratulations!

DorianKussel

• Calf
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 02:17:07 AM »
Luckily, the process is relatively straightforward. Here's a quick guide on how to do it: 1. Open the Ivacy VPN app and sign in with your account credentials. 2. Next, select the ""Settings"" tab from the main menu. 3. Within the Settings menu, locate the ""Protocol"" section and select the protocol you wish to use. The ""UDP"" protocol will be the best option for most users. 4. Once you've selected your desired protocol, click the ""Connect"" button. That's it! If you ever consider moving to another VPN service, then https://soax.com/thailand-proxy might be a good choice. I hope this helps you!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 06:03:25 AM by DorianKussel »