Author Topic: Mobile phone cannot connect to the router.. (using WCR-GN)  (Read 1497 times)

kensixx

• Calf
Mobile phone cannot connect to the router.. (using WCR-GN)
« on: December 04, 2011, 05:34:05 AM »

Hi! I am new to this forums.. and to this router stuff. All I want was a home wi-fi. I got it all done.. the setup and stuff. But my phone cannot connect to the internet using the router. Actually it does locate my router SSID and things.. and it gets connected also. but when I open my browser in the phone... it says i'm not connected to the internet. Please I need this thing to get solved.. I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks! ^^ 

P.S And if a certain thing needs to get done, please make it a step-by-step procedure.. since I'm new to this stuff. Thanks! Waiting for a reply.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Mobile phone cannot connect to the router.. (using WCR-GN)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 07:45:34 AM »

What type of phone are you using? Can all your other wireless devices connect without issue? Can the phone connect to any other wireless network or is it just yours that its having an issue with?

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

kensixx

• Calf
Re: Mobile phone cannot connect to the router.. (using WCR-GN)
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 03:22:38 AM »

It's an Android phone, I don't have any wireless devices except this one. Yes, it can connect to any other wireless networks.. I think it's just a problem with me  setting up my router. Can you provide me a correct procedure about setting up this router, and enabling access to other wireless devices? :D And I remember I had that problem regarding PPPoE settings.. It kept showing up on the setup CD, but I use dynamic IP.