Author Topic: can't get wireless computers to see LS-CH1  (Read 1162 times)

daveb

• Calf
can't get wireless computers to see LS-CH1
« on: December 05, 2010, 11:29:35 AM »

My Macintosh G5 OS10.5.8 which is connected by a cable to my router can see the LS-CH1 no problemo using NASNavigator2, but none of my wireless computers can.

Please suggest some things to try, I am not an expert so keep it simple thx ;).

My Macintosh G5 OS10.5.8 which is connected by a cable to my router can see the LS-CH1 no problemo using NASNavigator2, but none of my wireless computers can.

LS-CH1.0TL-V2 firmware version 1.10

Wireless router is an AirPort

Router is a Netgear FS105

Wireless computers that cannot see the LS are 2 Vista PC's and 1 OS10.6 MacBook Pro.

LS-CH1.0TL-V2 firmware version 1.10

Wireless router is an AirPort

Router is a Netgear FS105

Wireless computers that cannot see the LS are 2 Vista PC's and 1 OS10.6 MacBook Pro.

Based on reading several posts here I have tried NASNavigator Ver1.21 on my wireless MacBook Pro, and that does not see the drive either.

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: can't get wireless computers to see LS-CH1
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »

It may be something with your router. I just answered another post simular to this one and it happened to be the router. If the linkstation can be connected to with a wire then it usually isnt a problem with the linkstation.

daveb

• Calf
Re: can't get wireless computers to see LS-CH1
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 04:44:58 PM »

Sorry not sure why original post is cut & paste several times.

I cannot reach with a wire, any suggestions on settings that can work with the router? Which router is the issue the wireless (Airport) or Netgear switch?

Sorry not sure why original post is cut & paste several times.

I cannot reach with a wire, any suggestions on settings that can work with the router? Which router is the issue the wireless (Airport) or Netgear switch?

Thx.