Author Topic: only power led running with WHR-HP-G54  (Read 2676 times)

alkaseer

• Calf
only power led running with WHR-HP-G54
« on: July 12, 2009, 04:30:16 PM »

my router seem to be not working when i restart the router wireless led and diog led runing for 1 or 2 seconds then will turn of and power led keep running, when i ping to 192.168.11.1 its repling without any issue but when i try to access the router thru web or telnet or ssh not working,,,

can some one help me to fix this issue ..

thanks in advance

Message Edited by alkaseer on 07-12-2009 04:30 PM

JoshC

• Big Bull
Re: only power led running with WHR-HP-G54
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »
On the PC that your trying to access the user interface is it hardwired? If it is and your not getting to the interface then you can try to set a static Ip on your LAN to 192.168.11.2 and see if that gets you there.  If not then you will need to reset the unit.  Unplug the power and hold the INIT button down as your holding it down then you will need to plug the power in and continue to hold the INIT button down for a minimum of 30 sec.

alkaseer

• Calf
Re: only power led running with WHR-HP-G54
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 01:09:06 AM »

Thanks for your replay, i try this also to reset my device and connect it to my computer thru cable and run it wth static ip its same still i can ping but i can't do any things with the device when i reset the device both leds running for Wireless and diog then will go both together and only power led running .