Author Topic: TeraStation Pro™ II - TS-HGL/R5 & TS-RHGL/R5  (Read 1605 times)

marcfrater

• Calf
TeraStation Pro™ II - TS-HGL/R5 & TS-RHGL/R5
« on: April 01, 2011, 09:39:25 AM »

( Unable to see Network Shares when i connect this station to my 2008 r2 64bit server & unable to login to them as well once synced on domain)

Hello All

Please HELP!!! I recently upgraded all my servers to 2008r2 64bit servers now that i have done this my TeraStation does now show the shares anymore, not only that but before i did the firmware update advised by the great support team that it would have fixed my problems :smileymad: i could see the drives. but the problems dont stop there, so lets say i am able to see the drives and the Tera station syncs with my DC and AD when i see the folders and double click on one natuarlly it would ask me for a username and password, which i would then enter. So what happens is that i get the prompt and i type the username and password that goes with the account (administrator account) and nothing happens it tells me wrong password like if it doesnt exist.

I beg of you all FOR YOUR HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: TeraStation Pro™ II - TS-HGL/R5 & TS-RHGL/R5
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 03:48:12 PM »

You need to change the NTLM settings on your server. That is posted in the General FAQ.