Author Topic: Wireless WHR-G54S  (Read 4320 times)

Roadawg51

• Calf
Wireless WHR-G54S
« on: March 31, 2009, 07:47:39 AM »
   Thanks for suggestions. However, I've tried direct hook up and can't get the screens mentioned. It's like Buffalo doesn't match up with Vista system just to open browser. It shows solid connect to net but thats all. Have tried many attemps, all with same results. When browser will not open I try to diagnose repair automatically and results show it can not repair. I have uninstalled and reinstalled complete program with same results everytime.  It will not open with direct connect or blue tooth.

JoshC

• Big Bull
Re: Wireless WHR-G54S
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »

Roadawg,

did you set a WEP security key?  If you did try TKIP.  Now to do a hard reset.  Unplugg the power from the back of the router and hold the reset button down as you are holding the reset button down plug the power in but cont. to hold the reset for about 30sec until you see the red light do a pattern of blinks then stops then blinks again.  DHCP for cable.  PPPOE for dsl.  Dont use a WEP key.

prose09

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »
   i have tried many times to set up secure network typed in username and password and it comes up i do not have acess what can i do

JoshC

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 10:32:54 PM »
Unplugg the power from the back of the router and hold the reset button down as you are holding the reset button down plug the power in but cont. to hold the reset for about 30sec until you see the red light do a pattern of blinks then stops then blinks again.