Author Topic: Stuck in Emergency Mode, drive was removed from array via system before  (Read 493 times)

iREX

• Calf
Hi!

I own a LS-WXL/E (enclosure, from Hong Kong) using two 2TB Western Digital HDDs, operating as LS-WXL/R1 at this point, NAS Navigator 2 v3.0.4 & Firmware v1.75 (1.26 as original).

I've already done various firmwares updates and even downgraded/upgraded procedures with no problem.
Last month due to drive 2 faillure I inadvertedly removed the drive via browser/system "remove drive" from array before pulling it out. From that point I could went in a loop that can't allow me to update the firmware (or update but always EM mode at the end).

I've tried diskpart cleaning the remaining disk; reset/erase (when I could still access the web interface), trying update firmware with two other small disks together and nothing.
Now it always start and get power led blue glowing and function led red glowing, Navigator finds it as LS-WXL-EMB56 but IP is the same I used (not default, even after reset). I've been trying to update with only one disk (thats because I don't have the replacement at this time but will in the future). If I pull all disks off it keeps booting EM mode.
The last movement was trying to update and getting the message ACP_STATE_FAILURE, for which I could not get off...

Could someone please help me with this? I'm stuck! All information I could get is a mess spread around the forum and some other few pages... tryed many things but never found the configuration (debug mode) page, how to access it?

Thank you for any inputs that could come!
Regis