Author Topic: Rflow working, but not getting any data  (Read 1560 times)

Glenstr

• Calf
Rflow working, but not getting any data
« on: November 18, 2012, 07:01:26 PM »

Ok, I managed to get my WZR-HP-G300NH2 set up with rflow using the tutorial on dd-wrt wiki, but I am not getting any meaningful data from it.  I have xampp installed so I used the mysql database (5.1) that is already part of that install, created a database (using phpmyadmin) called rflow, created the tables with the attached script, and created a user called rflow & gave it the correct prvileges, and managed to get the rflow.exe program talking to it. I did have to give the rflow user 4.0 password compatibility however, to get the application to see the database.

Now though, on the rflow program the mysql traffic export status window (I think thats what it is) on the top right keeps on filling with a blue color, but I am not getting anything else going to the database. The  wlanclients table has  4 entries in it with mac addresses I don't recognize, also with ip addresses outside my LAN. The globals table has one row with a value that says 488 for the id field, lastinsert in the name field and a timestamp in the values column.

There is not a lot of documentation I can find on this, anyone here have any idea what I am missing or doing wrong?

thanks

anish_achenkunj

• Calf
Re: Rflow working, but not getting any data
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 04:38:46 AM »

Hi Glen, Did you get lucky with rflow? I'm looking for some guidance on the same to collect rflow data via a collector and graph them from multiple routers.

Thank you for any help you can provide.