Author Topic: Poor Customer Service (Updated)  (Read 3197 times)

drivemg

• Calf
Poor Customer Service (Updated)
« on: October 11, 2012, 06:09:39 PM »

FOLLOW UP:  

I am pleased that Bob, a supervisor from Buffalo's service team rang me this morning to rectify the situation.  I am more than appreciative to the prompt attention that this notice received.  Thank you Bob for your support.

Eric

----------------------------------

Hello, 

I just got off the phone with Chris in your support phone office.  The experience was very poor.  He did walk me through some of the basics and answered my question.  However, the poor experience was in the attitude displayed during our conversation.  He was very curt, providing one word answers after moments of silence, while typing in the background continued.  At times it appeared he was not listening and was certainly not engaging from a customers standpoint.  There were no questions asked of him, such as "How do you like your Buffalo product" during silences.  Overall he was very demeaning, making me feel like an idiot when answering my questions.  Not everyone who buys Buffalo products is an IT professional.

Overall, I would suggest that you clean up your technical support by training people to be personable, extend the service with a smile attitude, and gauge the customers experience level with the responses and answers provided.

Thank you, 

Eric

drmemory

• Big Bull
Re: Poor Customer Service (Updated)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 12:42:47 PM »

Eric, thank you for posting your experience with our Support Staff.