Author Topic: LS-CHL 1TB issues (FW upgrading & FTP settings)  (Read 1496 times)

hamoramo

• Calf
LS-CHL 1TB issues (FW upgrading & FTP settings)
« on: January 14, 2011, 08:53:00 AM »

Hi;

I have one Linkstation LS-CHL 1TB NAS with firmware 1.07.

1) I have downloaded and tried to update my device to FW 1.37 but after running the updater it says that "Linkstation that needs updating wasn't found". I could not resolve that problem yet.

2) I have tried to set webaccess thorugh Buffalonas. I have entered the user name and password, I also have configured the ports correctly. When I enter my name to the buffalonas.com suddenly another user id and password enterance screen appears and I entered all user and password combinations which I have set but it always says "Unauthorized access"

I'm very upset with above 2 issues and I'm looking for your assistance.

Regards

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: LS-CHL 1TB issues (FW upgrading & FTP settings)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:48:40 PM »

hamoramo wrote:

Hi;

I have one Linkstation LS-CHL 1TB NAS with firmware 1.07.

1) I have downloaded and tried to update my device to FW 1.37 but after running the updater it says that "Linkstation that needs updating wasn't found". I could not resolve that problem yet.

2) I have tried to set webaccess thorugh Buffalonas. I have entered the user name and password, I also have configured the ports correctly. When I enter my name to the buffalonas.com suddenly another user id and password enterance screen appears and I entered all user and password combinations which I have set but it always says "Unauthorized access"

I'm very upset with above 2 issues and I'm looking for your assistance.

Regards

1. 1.37 is not for your unit, you are using the latest fimrware for your device.

2. In web access -> Folder setup -> Select the shared folder your uning....... What is the option you have select and do you have 3 or 4 options to choose from?

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

hamoramo

• Calf
Re: LS-CHL 1TB issues (FW upgrading & FTP settings)
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 02:49:12 PM »

1) Thanks for the reply

2) Even though I did the same settings still it is not working

I think I need a fully detailed instructions though:(