Author Topic: 3 TB / LS-X3.0TL - WEB ACCESS PROBLEMS  (Read 2635 times)

maxgajo

• Calf
3 TB / LS-X3.0TL - WEB ACCESS PROBLEMS
« on: October 25, 2013, 01:05:59 AM »
Hi, I recently bought a 3 TB / LS-X3.0TL and I'm experiencing huge problems with the web access, not only form the same network but also connecting via BuffaloNAS.com
1 time out of 20 the screen appears immediately the rest of the time the browser goes in timeout. No firewall behind, all ports are open, port forwarding is working but nothing to do. I'm not happy because I thought Buffalo was a high profile company bur doesn't seems like that. This kind of device should (must) work at the first sight without getting the user crazy with impossible settings.
Does anyone had the same experience?

Tks and Rgds.
Max

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
Re: 3 TB / LS-X3.0TL - WEB ACCESS PROBLEMS
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 09:43:02 PM »
when you get the timeout, do you refresh the page and now it works again? i have never had this happen to webaccess.. with the Login page yes, but clearing out my cookies, cache and history solves that problem everything.
Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people

maxgajo

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 01:44:42 AM »
when you get the timeout, do you refresh the page and now it works again? i have never had this happen to webaccess.. with the Login page yes, but clearing out my cookies, cache and history solves that problem everything.

Hi, thanks for your answer! Unfortunately I do the refresh but unsuccessfully, I'll try to clear the cookies and everything. BTW the transfer speed inside the same NAS or from a PC to the NAS is not more than 5/7 mb, is this correct or the speed should be higher?

Tks again.
Max

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 05:54:06 PM »
maybe you have a network issue or the unit is acting up. is that the speeds you are getting for all pc's? do your pc's have gigabyte ports? does your router/switch use gigabyte as well? i would get the unit and connect directly to a pc and test the speeds and see if there is a difference plus test webaccess as well. Make sure you LinkStation and pc have a static ip so when you test the unit to the pc you dont need to do any network changes.
Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people