Author Topic: TX-WXL Active Directory users don't import  (Read 1464 times)

ARCBuffalo

• Calf
TX-WXL Active Directory users don't import
« on: February 28, 2012, 04:39:52 PM »

Greetings all, 

I recently purchased an additional TS-WXL Terrastation and am running into some issues with joining it to my Active Directory domain. Its running firmware version 1.55. 

First off, I'm running a Windows 2003 32 bit SP2 server. When I go to configure the Active Directory I plug in all the information as it suggests, and it succeeds, however it only imports my domain groups, not the users. I verified that it's adding a computer account to the Computers OU, and even went so far as to reset the account and join it again, as another topic suggested. I've also verified that the Terrastation matches the time and date of the Domain Controller. 

Odd thing to note as well is I have a TS-WXL running Firmware 1.41 and was able to successfully get everything if I set it as a NT Domain instead of Active Directory. However the newer firmware doesn't allow me to configure an NT domain like the existing TS-WXL I already have. 

I've been fighting this for some time and have exhausted any other options I can think to try. Anyone else encountered this issue and come up with a solution?