Author Topic: WLI-TX4-AG300N Problem  (Read 3735 times)

rsquare2

• Calf
WLI-TX4-AG300N Problem
« on: September 22, 2010, 10:06:41 PM »

Unit has been working flawlessly for months. Then yesterday the Security LED started blinking continuously and disconnected link to Air Station. Have rebooted, reset it and used the AOSS function both manually and via the web based program and can not get the security LED to light. The Air Station LEDs are stable and it seems to be working fine. Anybody have any ideas or do I have a dead converter?

drmemory

• Big Bull
Re: WLI-TX4-AG300N Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 04:44:48 PM »

bump

Manfrommitsi

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 04:50:44 PM »

HI,

I've had exactly the same problem!! My unit has been working for at least 6 months with no problems. Connecting to a Netgear DGND3300 dual band  router using 802.11a. WEnt to use my PS3 on the net and noticed the security light blinking. I can connect over G but not N. Wireless keys all match but nothing I can do will make it connect back on N.

Have upgraded the router firmware over the last week but not sure as this would make any difference?

Anyone help please?

Thanks,

Mike.

james_gittins

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 01:11:00 PM »

WLI-TX4-AG300N : Wireless-N Nfiniti™ Dual Band Ethernet Converter problem

Hi all,

I've got exactly the same problem.  My WLI-TX4-AG300N has been working flawlessly for months, then suddenly the connection my router just stopped.  Internet no longer working from my TV, which is wired into  the box via ethernet. The blue security light just blinks continuosly, and also continues to do so after rebootting/reseting the box.

No settings have been changed on the box, or on my network, or on any devices attached to it.  The only explanation I can think of is a hardware fault.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks,

Z

m4p

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 03:12:29 PM »

I have very similary problem.  My security light doesn't flash, however, I am losing wireless connection to WLI-TX4-AG300N.  Was working great for a few months but now losing connection all the time.

Jotin

• Big Bull
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 12:57:11 PM »

James, I would try resetting the unit and then setting it back up. If it doesnt help you could try reflashing the firmware. If that fails to resolve it then you know it is a hardware issue.

m4p

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:02 PM »

I reset mine, then reflashed the firmware.  So far, so good.  I really like this device so hope it stays working.

james_gittins

• Calf
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 03:52:53 PM »

Hi,

I haven't tried re-flashing the firmware yet, as I've got the latest version already installed, and logically can't see how that would make any difference.

I've tried just about everything else and still not working.  I've had some good emails from Tech Support team, and followed advice but still not working.

I can connect to the device to modify the settings - whenever I apply the wireless WEP/WPA details the security light just flashes and doesn't make the connection.

The device worked perfectly for a few weeks, was great, then suddenly nothing.  I'm technical myself, and pretty sure it's hardware related

Any other feedback appreciated, I'm at the point of sending back.

Thanks,

James

PeterMac

• Calf
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 07:07:01 AM »

Hello,

I have same problem with this device, working fine for few days keeping connection fine with my router Linksys WAG320N and then losing conection and security LED start blinking on Buffalo.

I have latest firmware I think Ver.1.52 (R1.04/B1.02) ?

I tried set diffrent options with connection with set Stacic IP in Buffalo or DHCP nothing help, also with Linksys set to "DHCP Reservation" IP from Buffalo still no luck same situation still losing connection after few days.

When this happen I tried connect again from my Linksys, but Buffalo is not visible? from Linksys.

My only solution is unplug my router Linksys and plug in to wall socket again and then connection is again established fine with Buffalo, security LED immediately? stop blinkig.

Please someone from Buffalo support can answer how to fix that :(