Author Topic: wzr-1750dhp slow usb connections  (Read 1941 times)

Nikos84

• Calf
wzr-1750dhp slow usb connections
« on: July 23, 2014, 01:36:14 AM »
Hi there I got a eu wzr-1750dhp router.
my problem is that even in my own lan I have never seen the hard drives either usb3/usb2 to have speed write/read more than 6MB/s.. even if I connect 2 hard drives and try to exchange files between them(and I got only one computer and one tv connected wireless but with no traffic..)
I have tried both file systems xfs and fat32
I have tried to restart the router
also to factory reset it
also to just initialize it..
well nothing works even if the only think I do after all those thinks is to plug the hard drives.
till now tested with 3 external hard drives all and each formatted once to xfs and after failure to fat32 but yet again with no success
and also with 3 flash drives all fat32..
well the higher speed I saw was 6.2MB/s..
I cant stream large movies on my tv or to my pc..
disappointing was also that when I tried the web access I wasn't able to transfer at all files bigger than pictures.. example a pdf 18mb..

anyway please help me in any way..
versions of the router .. it came with 2.10, I tried 2.13 and 2.20..well nothing changed..
I also tried the qos enabled disables etc nothing good came out of that either..

well I am frustrated..is there a possibility that the router is faulty?
should I return it?
I thought someone wrote that had achieve read speeds 34MB/s..on a review with fat32 and version 2.08..

if the version is the main problem as is the only logical one I can find is there a way to get the version 2.08 as my router now only gives me the options to update from version 2.10 and up..

thx for your time