Author Topic: LS220D USB access  (Read 1374 times)

PDM3500

• Calf
LS220D USB access
« on: December 19, 2018, 06:15:44 PM »
So I’ve been trying to transfer games from my PS4 to my LS220D0202 2TB (I believe the updated firmware update is 1.8 and the 0202 changed after the update from Sept 2018).  I have been racking my brain and I ran out of searches on how to link the two together and this is what I found.

1) The DLNA and the USB device server are separate, the thing is I cannot figure out how to get the cloud OR the PS4 to recognize the USB cord. It is a 3.0 and male/male.
2) I saw something in my searches that I might have to download something for the USB on the Buffalo site, but  now I cannot find it. Does anyone know the link if that is what I need to do?
3) Does the whole cloud have to be formatted as a USB connection or can I specify a single folder for the game data?  I have ALL my school documents and photos on the cloud now and do not want to loose them.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: LS220D USB access
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 04:41:25 AM »
You cannot connect the USB port on the NAS to a PC/MAC/Gaming system at all. The USB port is to backup the NAS to a USB HDD or to connect a printer only.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

PDM3500

• Calf
Re: LS220D USB access
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 07:36:13 PM »
Bummer!  Ok thanks Davo