Author Topic: Syncing Android Phone  (Read 4798 times)

savesomeup

• Calf
Syncing Android Phone
« on: February 10, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »
I have set up the automatic uploading to a specific folder on my LS.  I have enabled webaccess to the "phone backup" folder but my phone will not backup to it. 
So do I have to have the app running before it will do a photo, vid, etc backup?  I don't understand why my devices won't backup to a specific folder.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks

fireman5178

• Calf
Re: Syncing Android Phone
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 09:13:35 AM »
The problem im having which may be the same for you is that I had to move all my photos from sd storage to device storage. It wouldn't auto upload from the sd card. I hope buffalo reads these and adds an auto upload map so we can change what gets uploaded and sd card access. Hope that helps

themerchant

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 11:19:54 AM »
BUMP

I have the same issue.

RobbieB

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 12:30:31 AM »
We're all talking about roughly the same issue and Buffalo (and Pogoplug) have been ignoring it for years. No idea why anyone buys their products. Useless and support even worse

joma90

• VIP
  • Life would be easy if we only had the source code!
    • Let me show you how to google
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 10:15:56 AM »
Did ya attempt to call there support and see what they say? I have never had an issue with uploading or download with the webaccess app so Kind of hard for me to TS your issue. I would most likely point to it being a app compatibility issue or you need to Port forward in your router and not use UPNP.

RobbieB
Trolling? probably... sad day :/
Units I own: TS-XL, TS-WXL, LS-WVL, TS-RXL,  TS5400, TS-RVHL,

I don't work for Buffalo but i do love there products enough to help people