Author Topic: the window where the the driver asks for the password no longer automatically appears. Help.  (Read 974 times)

kenor

• Calf

When i bought my HD-PXU2, my OS was XP. The driver was installed perfectly and i enabled a password. After that, i was asked "Do you want to launch Drive Navigator automatically next time you connect this product", i said no. After that, everytime i connect my HD-PXU2, the computer automatically asks for the password and after i input the password, the drive is authenticated. I love how that worked.

Then recently, i changed my OS to Vista. Now, the computer no longer automatically asks for the password. I have to manually open the Drive Navigator and click on the "enter the password" for the drive to be authenticated. How do i change back the settings so that i don't have to manually open the drive navigator for the drive to be authenticated?

Thanks.

AngelsAbys

• El Toro

have you tried re-install the CD with the unit.  Since vista operates a bit differently, have you tried d/l the most recent drivers for the unit.  This may help in getting the unit back up to the way that you want it