Author Topic: HD-CE1.0TLU2 Files copied show 0 bytes  (Read 2034 times)

tmanstls

• Calf
HD-CE1.0TLU2 Files copied show 0 bytes
« on: July 03, 2009, 03:18:02 PM »
   I am trying to copy jpegs to the NAS drive and the USB side too. When I copy the files and try to open them , I get an error that the file is empty. When I check the file properties it shows 0 bytes. The file will open fine form the original location. I am running Windows 7 RC1 (Build 7100) 32-bit. I hope I have not lost these files. Any help would be appreciated. I can see the files on the Buffalo drive, they just indicate they have 0 bytes. I have made the secpol edit to change the NTLM checks, but no fix. One other thing. If i upload the file to say Facebook or Myspace, it will upload and look fine. If i try to copy it back to a local hard drive, say C:, it still shoes 0 bytes.
Message Edited by tmanstls on 07-03-2009 03:45 PM

Dustrega

• Big Bull
Re: HD-CE1.0TLU2 Files copied show 0 bytes
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 08:48:32 AM »

QFT: If i upload the file to say Facebook or Myspace, it will upload andlook fine. If i try to copy it back to a local hard drive, say C:, itstill shoes 0 bytes

Sounds more like a Windows 7 issue.  Since the OS is still in beta I think that would be more of a problem to speak with Microsoft about.

tmanstls

• Calf
Re: HD-CE1.0TLU2 Files copied show 0 bytes
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 09:24:28 AM »

The upload worked in the past. Now it is not showing anything either. Some files will not show thumbnails either, but they can open. I have posted this out on the Windows 7 forums too. Thanks for the reply.