Author Topic: LS-WTGL HELP!!!  (Read 1326 times)

JonnyWalked

• Calf
LS-WTGL HELP!!!
« on: January 12, 2011, 04:57:03 AM »

hey i just bought the Linkstation Pro Duo LS-WTGL. when i went to set it up using mac os X 10.6.6 i ran the easy setup app and got an error message saying "no Link Stations could be found".  the set up just so you know in the LS Plugged in to me Netgear CGD24N modem/router, from there my Imac in connected via Ethernet. i tried every thing i could think off. i then booted in to my boot-camp partition (running win7) to see if i could get it to work with windows. i used the install cd with the easy setup on it and had the same problem. i then tried connecting the LS directly to my computer via Ethernet (both Mac os X and Win7)  and still nothing. i then spent 67 minutes on the phone to tech support and he just kept telling me to hit refresh on the NASNAVI app, and to power the LS and my Router on and off. and guess what still didn't work.

I have tried every thing i can think of can any one please help. any tips will be appreciated.

oh and the drive in a segate Barracuda 1TB only two years old is there anything specific i have to do with the drive.

Thanks  

PCPiranha

• Big Bull
Re: LS-WTGL HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 05:43:55 AM »

Try downloading the latest version of the NASNAVI here:

http://www.buffalotech.com/support/downloads/

Make sure that you don't have any sort of firewall/antivirus software running when you run the NASNAVI