Author Topic: Link theater PC-P3LWG/DVD  (Read 5915 times)

jwsmithjim

• Calf
Link theater PC-P3LWG/DVD
« on: February 21, 2009, 08:27:07 AM »

Does anyone have status on Vista Compatibilty for the PC-P3LWG/DVD LinkTheater High-Definition Wireless Media Player.

Thanks

Jason

• El Toro
Re: Link theater PC-P3LWG/DVD
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 08:49:32 AM »
The media server software for that model does not work with vista. You can use any other number of media server software packages, most of them free, like tversity, wmp etc.

dubaty

• Calf
Link theater PC-P3LWG/DVD problem
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »
   I have been using this device without real problems for several years.  I just checked for a firmware upgrade and found one.  After installation, the screen went black and I received a "No signal" message.  The unit turns off and on; it recognizes and plays DVDs, but there is no signal being sent to the TV anymore.  The cables have been in place for a long time and were not touched; there is no simple connection issue.  This occurred immediately after a firmware upgrade.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  I am not thrilled with the prospect of having to buy a new media server.

rakibr

• Calf
Re: Link theater PC-P3LWG/DVD problem
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 01:14:15 AM »
   Try connecting RCA cables instead of the component cables. I think after the firmware update it defaults video output and you have to go back to the settings and enable hi def. I just bought a used one recently and haven't played with it too much yet. I was looking at old posts and remember one similar to yours that used rca cables after not getting video out after firmware update.