Author Topic: Linktheater PC-P4LWAG firmware update?  (Read 5371 times)

djassa1

• Calf
Linktheater PC-P4LWAG firmware update?
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:31:02 PM »

I've purshased this unit 2 years ago and was waiting for a firmware update since a long time. I've tried to update through Internet with no success. I've seen today a thread asking to upgrade firmware on this unit. My question is: Is there any firmware released by Buffalo since the 1.01US version? The box is almost taking dust because with the actual buggy firmware it's completely useless!

Thanks.

minnemike

• Calf
Re: Linktheater PC-P4LWAG firmware update?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 07:06:50 PM »
   I would just like to mirror your thoughts. THe thing can play hardly any video files formats, not to mention the supposedly most basic .avi that my digital camera creates! I have an Oppo DVD player with a USB port that can play divx and most anything you can throw at it. Whoever designed the player software needs to take some lessons from the people at Oppo and get a decent player update. I just wish I could slap the wireless DLNA component on my Oppo and have it all! Heh heh....

rehan7876

• Calf
Re: Linktheater PC-P4LWAG firmware update?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »

It badly needs an update.. I agree with you both. I got this because I do like the PC-P3LWG/DVD which I got a few years ago. I actually thought this would be less buggy because it was newer.. boy was I wrong.  I dont know how they could let this go this long without an update.