Author Topic: Manual for WHR-G125  (Read 4660 times)

thetimo

• Tatanka
Manual for WHR-G125
« on: February 16, 2009, 03:01:59 PM »

I bought a WHR-G125 to expand my wlan alongside a couple of WHR-G54S, married to each other by WDS. I gave the G125 the same parameters as the other two have, including each others' MAC addresses but I can't get in touch with it wirelessly using my browser. The SSID and security key are the same in all three an the ips are within the range. What could be wrong? One of the G54Ss is in router mode and the other & G125 are not.

By the way, there's no manual for this device either on its installation CD nor the Buffalo website. Is there going to be one? :smileysurprised:

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: Manual for WHR-G125
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »

Try resetting the new router and then removing all the encryption from your network and setting it up again. For the manual you can find it at

http://www.buffalotech.com/support/getfile/?WHR-G125_Manual_web.pdf

thetimo

• Tatanka
Re: Manual for WHR-G125
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 12:19:05 AM »

Thanks for the link! I wonder why the manual couldn't be found in the normal way...

I forgot to tell there's also a third router in the wlan, namely Asus WL-500gP v2. It doesn't have the WDS function, but still it went to the wlan without any problems whatsoever. I'll try what you suggested.