Author Topic: Unable to enable Web Access  (Read 2468 times)

tsmcink

• Calf
Unable to enable Web Access
« on: February 16, 2013, 09:59:17 AM »

I don't understand.  I have had my LS-WXLF4F, v 1.58, for a couple of years now.  For some reason today, when I try to enable the Web Access, I keep getting 'Error accessing BuffaloNas.com, check internet settings'.  I have always used Easy Web Access Settings option, without issue.  Even when I try to access the buffalonas.com, with my NAS name, I get 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'.  Is it me, or Buffalo NAS site?

Thanks.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Unable to enable Web Access
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 10:06:09 AM »
You probably have the wrong default gateway and / or DNS set on the network tab.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

tsmcink

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 10:23:10 AM »

Double checked, and they seem normal. Haven't changed.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 11:44:00 AM »
Well it's not saying it can't access the Internet for no reason. Reset the unit via system -> restore/erase and it will obtain the correct settings automatically.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

tsmcink

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 08:29:20 AM »

I did restore, but it's still not accessing buffalonas.com.   I don't understand. I changed nothing, and then suddenly a week or so ago, no access to buffalonas.com.  

tsmcink

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 09:16:14 AM »

I finally got it.  Had to do with the firewall port forwarding.  Very odd.  Also had to create a different buffalonas name.  But fixed.