12-16-2010 01:36 PM - edited 12-16-2010 01:41 PM
I have LinkStation Mini. I followed reset procedure which did reset IP etc for NAS.
But password is not reset
admin/password does not work.
Also, There is one drive which was password protected. I do remember password but tht seems not working now. Please help.
1. I am directly connecting to PC. PC is set for automatic IP. Which does not work. NAS navigator showed me IP, I changed my IP in tht range then it worked.
2. after reset , I didn't get default IP 192.168.11.150
Instead i got 169.254.226.176
Procedure i followed for reset.
1. Move the power switch to OFF and let the unit power down.
2. Then move the power switch to On while press and holding the Function Button. The Function LED will begin to flash blue for a minute.
3. While the Function LED is Flashing, push the Function Button again to begin the initialization process. All settings have been changed to default.
12-16-2010 05:19 PM
Boot the unit into EM mode and reinstall the firmware using the debug option "erase user config"
12-17-2010 03:01 AM
Read FAQ 1 of 5 then read FAQ 2 of 5