02-06-2010 07:02 AM
Sorry for the mistake,
so the problem is all my files and folders with french language specific are renamed with weird characters.
I'm up to date with latest firmware and choose the proper encoding in the system settings iso8859-15
What the solution please,
03-12-2010 08:07 AM
I got this very same problem! After updating my TS-III Rackmount firmware to 1.3 version some of my Shares has changed "special" letters in foldernames like "öäå" to weird symbols. I can't access to this folders or rename or anything. I have tried to change "Windows Client Language" -encoding to everything but no help.
What can I do?
05-20-2010 11:47 AM - edited 05-20-2010 11:50 AM
@galak - The problem is occurring when you're exploring the filesystem? FTP? A little more clarification in that area please. Also, the model and firmware version you're running would be helpful as firmware versions overseas differ from other regions. Please be sure to follow the guidelines when posting. Thank you.
@olvi - If the problem is occurring when you're browsing the device through FTP via a web browser it might be the web browser that is having issues displaying that character encoding. If it's via the OS then it might be an OS issue.
05-28-2010 04:25 AM
@Dustrega - We did test it with Mac Cyperduck and Windows with multible opensource ftp clients. It was same with all. But maby problem is in all ftp-clients. So we disabled whole ftp protocol and we are waiting working ftp-client now.