Author Topic: Linkstation: Network routing can't be found  (Read 9616 times)

renee

• Calf
Re: Linkstation: Network routing can't be found
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »
   Colin I've heard update the firmware, force it, flash it, etc. so many times but I have never seen an explanation of what to do - maybe there's a link to this info. Also, I tried accessing it via the web admkin system but alas, the default admin login does not work - similar problem to the original admin login problem.

pho_no

• Calf
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 08:17:52 AM »

"update the firmware again" - OK

"follow the force update procedure and select the "delete user config" option" - Where? I can't select anything during the update process - I can only press the button "update"

"Once you get it back to a language you can understand recreate the shared folders that don't show up anymore"- nothing happens. I recreated my personal folder - it doesn't appear in the explorer. I had several folders in the "shared" folder - disapeared...

Colin137

• Big Bull
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 12:01:28 PM »

Force Firmware procedure:http://forums.buffalotech.com/buffalo/board/message?board.id=0101&message.id=277&query.id=90033#M277

Thiswill open the Debug menu on the updater. The Config section has severaloptions. "Rebuild partition table" will wipe the drives, deleting alldata, so don't do that unless you don't care about what's on it or havea backup. The other three Config options are safe to check. Check allthree for the best effect.