Author Topic: My CloudStation device is offline  (Read 6626 times)

alfata

• Calf
« on: January 21, 2012, 11:30:32 AM »

Just received my new CS-WX176 Cloudstation Duo, and setup went ok. But when I want to begin using it the status is offline. Have tried to reset and setup several times, however it stays offline. What can be wrong?

Jan

• Calf
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 10:25:12 PM »

Same here. I have CS-XLA56 and when I access it tru http://cloudstation.pogoplug.com/view.html  the device is offline and I can't use bittorent. but in "network connection"  I can see CS-XLA56 and I can access all my files. Please help!!!

iamralph

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »

Having the same issue with my CS-WV/R1. I can detect my device via NAS Navigator and able to access all of my files when connected to my home network. However, when trying to access it via web, it says that the device is offline. Info/Error light is not flashing anything.

Gswami

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 03:59:50 AM »

Im having the same issue with my CS-WV4.  Could there be an issue with the cloud services itself? Who do we escalate to if there is an error with the cloud service provider?

givenz

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 06:14:55 AM »

Same here. I suspect is after the automatic upgraded firmware. Now my cloudstation always appear offline. Including when i use the pogoplug backup on windows 7. Is there a solution to this?

pepijnnichting

• Calf
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 04:52:11 PM »

im having the same problem.

i recived my cs-wx cloudstation 4tb duo today and everything localy is running ok but wen i try to acces the pogo site i get:

Your Cloudstor device is offline.

To get started, please make sure that your device is connected to the power strip and the power light on the front of your CloudStor is solid blue and also make sure you are connected to the network and the Info/Error light on the front of your CloudStor is not flashing amber.

no weard blinking lights, just the blue power light.

when i go to my local cloudstation page (http://192.168.0.105/v2/ui/settings.html) it shows me the folowing information:

Model Name: CS-WX

Firmware Version: 1.11 build 2.28

Automatic Firmware Updates: Enabled

Date: 08/08/2012 23:13:46

Time Zone: (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Email Notifications: Disabled

Fan Status: Normal

im running on a mac (osx 10.8) and via finder i see the disks, so no problem there..... 

only the stupid pogo stuff, and the reson i bought this this is that i wanted to acces files on a nas from my ipad

maybe a problem with the firmware? but how do i update it, its setup for automatic.....

snowyjackson2

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 01:22:17 PM »

I am also having the same problem

Product was working fine then suddenly starting showing as offline.

Reboot DOES NOT rectify the problem!

Model cs-x 1.0

Firmware Version 1.13-2.35

Internet browser Internet Explorer v 9.0 x64

Region UK

This is getting to be very inconvenient since the product was bought for the online access.

Where do i stand with a warranty return?

ca390a

• Calf
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 09:02:36 AM »

I have the same problem too ! Just buy for 2 weeks. Now have the problem.

Bluelight is steady, cloudstation is recognized by the home network, but cannot be accessed thru the web browser or mobile phone app. 

It just shows offline, no matter I have tried ten times of reboot and restore.

Please help !!!

rosc2y

• Calf
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 01:02:25 AM »

I had the unit for months and it was working fine until today. blue light stable on but on all my devices even iphone its offline - tried reset off unit and on again still not working. Please help.