Author Topic: Web Access AND Web setting issues  (Read 1200 times)

preslumech

• Calf
Web Access AND Web setting issues
« on: January 19, 2012, 02:41:07 AM »

I am having problems with both my web setting page and my web access.  The issue with the web settings begins as soon as I connect a usb hard drive to my station.

When I look in NAS Navigator 2 I can see both my internal and external drives.  If I look in my network I can see the USB Drive as a share.  Now, if I try to log into web payday advance loans settings as the first page loads up it remains gray before it ever shows me the folders page to set up shares.  I can not access any of the functions which as I am sure you can guess I would like to access settings and the USB so I can format it properly.

So, off I go to look at my web access to see if it shows as an available share.  If it did then there really isn't a huge problem that I couldn't work around.  But again it gets "stuck" and never allows me to see anything loaded on the page.  So there is no way to check to see if I am sharing and more importantly, I am not able to access files when I am traveling for work.

I have a LS-CH2.0TL-V2 and the current firmware is 1.54.

I am fairly new to this and since doing the upgrade I can atleast now see the USB Drive but I am still hitting a road block that I can't get past.

PLEASE, any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive searched the formums and cant seem to find anything that matches up to my symptoms.  (Also, before resorting to the forums I did actually delete all temp files and cookies to be sure it wasn't browser related.)

Thanks!

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: Web Access AND Web setting issues
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 09:21:20 AM »

The first thing that I would do is update the firmware on the device to 1.56. What is the model of the external drive that you are trying to use?