Author Topic: My Cloudstor web interface is blank after logging in after firmware update  (Read 1014 times)

midnightsushi

• Calf

I can navigate my device fine, but when I "return to library" and login  with credentials it forwards to http://cloudstor.pogoplug.com/view.html.   On this page, all I see is the buffalo header.  All the content is missing.   The only thing that I know has changed is my cloud store device firmware was updated to 1.12 build 2.30.  I recently naviagted to the web interface and it prompted me to "update firmware".   I enabled  "automatic updates".   After that I did noticed the issue.   At one time I used to be able to see the content from my laptop.   I tried with my laptop windows 7, and also my girlfriends laptop windows vista.   Same issue on both laptops.   The iphone pogplug accesses the content correctly as far as I can tell, I can look at pictures & play music from it.   What's the issue with the web interface?  Thanks in advanced.

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: My Cloudstor web interface is blank after logging in after firmware update
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 10:00:58 AM »

Can you log in to the IP address locally on your network? If you can I would try to then restore the settings for the Cloudstor. Go to system, then maintenance and choose restore (Do not check erase data).

Have you also tried other browers like Fire Fox?