Author Topic: LED ERROR INFOR LIGHT BLINKING---- PLEASE HELP 5 long flash and 3 short flash  (Read 2187 times)

tinhwee

• Calf

HI

the infor/error light is blinking 5 long flash and 3 short flash.

the error message i found states as below

it does not seems that is cause of the issue. the cloudstation was connected all the while until i am not able to access the cloud from the web. it shows the error per what i stated above.

can anyone advise me what i can do?????

I53Not online
Make sure the ethernet pins are properly seated.

tinhwee

• Calf

any advise? i just reset to factory setiing and now i cannot even access the files on my drive

tinhwee

• Calf
The error remains the same 5long flash and 3 short flast. But before i reset ot still able to access the folder
Now cannot access even via the navi navigator. Error communicating...

Not able to acess locally after reset. There is a proper ip and gateway indicated on the navi navigator

Pls advise

Thanks

tinhwee

• Calf
Thanks for the advice

My model is CS-WV-R1 series cloudstation.
Which firmware should i be using?

I have did the reset using the function button again but still same error
I am not able to access the folder locally no matter what i do now, it seems

My unit is on abt a week old

tinhwee

• Calf
Sorry forget to add on im using RAID 0 set up

dach

• Tatanka

I had difficulty getting my CS-WX set up out of box  with error of no network connection too.

I plugged the CS-WX ethernet directly to my laptop ethernet plug.  Configured my laptop ethernet's ip address to 169.254.1.111 (where 111 is random number different than the one generated and being used by CS for its ip address)    This should put the CS and laptop on same LAN, and able to communicate.

Run Nas Nav .  Hope it sees the CS-WX (if not, I don't know what else to suggest.)

Play around with Log on to CS-WX web ui, your shares etc.

Back to business, do the force firmware upgrade as instructed in the FAQ mentioned in earlier posts.

After firmware upgrade, (power off of course), plug CS-WX back into router, and hopefully i53 is now gone away, and you are up and running.