Author Topic: external hard drive  (Read 1403 times)

Rockstar

• Calf
external hard drive
« on: October 27, 2011, 01:38:09 PM »

Hey everyone! Plz someone help me I have a problem my pc is not detecting or here is some other issue but I cant use any external hard drive L

jameshawrd

• Calf
Re: external hard drive
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 05:57:03 AM »

If the data on the hard drive is worth preserving, you can contact a data recovery company to recover the data. A data recovery lab can repair or replace the damaged internal parts of the hard disk and retrieve any existing data. You can find a smart solution over

http://www.techyv.com/questions/i-cant-access-external-harddisk

pufinus

• Calf
Re: external hard drive
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 07:11:39 AM »

Not much help to you but I have the same problem. I have just reloaded my pc and now when I plug in the hard drive it shows it in my computer but nothing appears on the task bar or on the desktop. Clicking on the icon in my computer does nothing other than showing me 2 folders and an autorun symbol and an icon of the hard drive. Clicking on any of these is no help. Going to the device manager it shows it there and I have uninstalled the driver and reconnected the USB lead to load it again and it does it and says the device is ok and ready to use, but it is a lie! Can anyone help me!!!!!!!!

cooldudz

• Calf
PLease help...
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 10:18:03 PM »

I can't save a large file in my hard disk. only small files. I just reformatted it by NTFS.