Author Topic: Can't access Linkstation Live extensions (Webaccess and Bittorrent) with Firefox  (Read 1978 times)

yourguitarhero

• Calf

I have a Linkstation Live 2.0TB, model: LS-CH2.0TL which is running firmware version 1.54.
My problem is that I am unable to access some of the extensions when using Firefox (version 4.0)

I can’t access the drive through the Webaccess feature or the bittorrent gui, but I can access the configuration pages.

When I go to the URL I receive a timeout error.

However, from the same machine (at work, outside of home network), using IE7 I am able to access the drive through webaccess, either by entering the url/port or going through buffalonas.com and entering my login name, and if I go through the config pages (which I can access with Firefox or IE7) I can get to the Bitorrent GUI (can also be done by entering WAN IP:9090/gui/)

So, why does this work in IE7 but not Firefox? I can also access my files through the Android webaccess app (again works OK from outside the home network)?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
This can be down to any number of issues, more than likely an incompatibilty with on of the add-ons you're using in FF. (ABP, GreaseMonkey, no-script, true-script etc) Nethertheless, clear the cache and cookies and see how you get on.
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!