Author Topic: NASNAVIGATOR2 doesn't work properly on mac with Lion  (Read 1353 times)

accursio2222

• Calf
NASNAVIGATOR2 doesn't work properly on mac with Lion
« on: August 07, 2011, 05:32:30 PM »

Dear Buffalo 

two weks ago i bought a LS CH1.0TL-V2 and i have a mac with Lion.

I installed NASNAVIGATOR 2 ( last i found is the 2.35). It seem to run ok but there is a problem   when appear NAS NAVIGATOR window-panel, if you click on button "open" (on top left corner) to see files inside disk  whole panel disappear ( and  you cannot  see files inside)  but NAS NAVIGATOR remain active on mac "dock bar" although is possible acces to nas from mac "finder" in sharing devices.

Another strange issue is: before i done firmware upgrade (to ver. 1.52 e then after  153beta) when from NASNAVIGATOR 2 i had clicked on "Open Web Setup"  button, a Firefox browser page opened on mac( i installed it time ago) and appered the request to insert access ( "admin" password")and   putting access data ("admin", "password")  you could access  web setup page .

After firmware update if you try to access to web setup from NASNAVIGATOR 2 you can arrive to open Firefox browser and exactly to access-page but when you put access data ("admin", "password" ) appear error message that "user name and password aren't valid re-try access" (re- trying doesn't work)  . Instead if you use another browser like safari and access to web setup from ip address you can access web setup putting the data acces. I have a pc too and from it accessing via Firefox i haven't any problem or error.

I think program NASNAVIGATOR2 doesn't work properly on mac and i please you to  up date it.

Thank you and best regards

Fabio  

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: NASNAVIGATOR2 doesn't work properly on mac with Lion
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 02:43:56 PM »

The latest version is 2.40.