Author Topic: Yahoo! CS-WV2.0/1D MANUAL IS OUT!! aND IT'S BEAUTIFUL & cOMPLETE  (Read 1845 times)

RTShaw

• Calf

sorry 4 the change in case i just had 2 jump back here and thank anyone and everyone whohad anything 2 do with this manual. its complete & just wonderful. Now thats the Buffalo I like..

and a Special thanks goes out 2 Bruce he never stopped trying 2 help (he took a lot of cake from me and didn't even blink) and i certainly appreciate the help 2 all who tried..

I love these units, now down 2 serious business.. I'm estatic

Documentation precise and 2 the point well awwww Right!

I can order now (already put mine in right quick)

RTShaw

"Shuffling off to Buffalo"

tonygze

• Calf
Re: Yahoo! CS-WV2.0/1D MANUAL IS OUT!! aND IT'S BEAUTIFUL & cOMPLETE
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 06:37:22 AM »

After reading that post my first question was "what drugs is this guy taking?" but the signature has all the answers...

Also what the heck kind of engineer designs such a wide variety of technologies?

RTShaw

• Calf
Re: Yahoo! CS-WV2.0/1D MANUAL IS OUT!! aND IT'S BEAUTIFUL & cOMPLETE
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:35:34 PM »

lost most control of my fingers, body, have constant spasms & tremors (post-polio) now throat Cancer ,so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type or move(but i ain't dead yet doggitt!)

?haha me..  i wanted 2 be an engineer (electronics not electrical) all my life. So i hae worked in about every facid(is that the right word) area of electronics and electrical word. from 3 phase generators to owing my own electronics service centers to designing instrumentation panels 4 corvettes to instrumentation   research &  desiogn and substrates in zero gravity and also heading up documentation departments. ive lead a very rich enginering life even 4 a polio riddled crippled up body. so dont let anyone tell u u cant do something, it just takes u really wantiung 2 do  it and how bad u want it. that aint even the 1./2 of it. i have patents and copyrights inthe library of congress. now tis stuff means nothing 2 anyone except me but when u have nieces, nepheews and the like it can tend 2 kick em in the butt a little. even if all they think is "if that old as man cando it then so can i" haha.. it makes me fel good too when any of this makes someone try a little harder or stay in schol a little longer. cause its hell outthere without an education sick or well. when push comes 2 shove (dont know where that came from) the only way 2 guarentee a good life is 2 get a good eduction. and dont just skate thru find something u can pujt you heart & mind into, something u love or enjoy doing and it will servde u 4 the rest of your life.

when i was 17 my mom (and we were very poor) bought a B&K dual trace trigger oscilloscope 4 me (u tech og's know what i'm talking about). i was so afraid i was dreaming i put thAT oascilloscope in bed next 2 me and slwept touching it so it would be there when i woke up.

and thatsthe way it haseen with me electronics is andhas alwaysben my life. i live breathe and eat electronics if u come 2 my house u will see robotic eerything, vacuum cleaners, REvolving scanning   CAMERAS  INSIDE AND OUT, 17 speakers inmy bedroom alone with 3 toweers around my bed, 2 laptops, an ipad, 2 ipods, 2 westerdigital hdlivve hd tv units, 3 netboxses with 2 1.5 tb hdrives, 2 - 2 tb hdrivces and 2 1 tb h drives, along with my electric whelchair vibrating/heated bed tons of programming books, 2 kindles, 3 wireless voice activated phones and more. thats my bedrom where i basically ive but th teres my repasir room and my 3rd business building too. i build my own systems no matter how long it takes me now with the lack of complete use of my muscles andhands i wear gloves (very tight nylon) 2 keep down the pains & numbness  inmy hands andfingers.

but i dont give up.

what i do now and the past few years is 2 build systems 4 handicapped kids and 2 buy,test, playwith  every electronic product that catches my eye and recommend items 2 my following of customers and others who know of me & my rep. its a long story this is a little pat of it.

i'm a computer nut, freak, fool, idiot can't help it its my life andthe way i am.

knowledge is power

**bleep** i love this thing! - Shuffling off 2 Buffalo!

RTShaw