Author Topic: Folder will not let AD integration user permissions function. Access denied  (Read 1503 times)

Nexlux

• Calf

Hello All,

My Terastation Model - TS-X8.0TL/R5

S/N - 95828601200010?

I am having problems with a single Folder/share. It contains our largest share, with the most amount of data in this one folder. (Only like 400gb, but it's still the largest).

Whenever I set up restrictions for this folder/share, it works at first before I have any data in it. The correct permissions apply, and myself and the department in question can see it.

However, after I RSYNC files over from the companies old Linux File Server, after completion I cannot access the folder. WHILE It's copying, I can see files and folders. When it's done, no one can get in. Even explicitly giving only myself permissions does not work.

I have tried all sorts of tests, from removing all permissions/access restrictions, to restarting the terastation. This is the 2nd time I have tried to create, copy, and use this folder and it will not let me in.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Nexlux

Nexlux

• Calf

This is a very similar problem ??????http://forums.buffalotech.com/t5/Storage/Access-Denied-Error-Message/m-p/52766/highlight/true#M31929??

But the difference is I AM using access restrictions, and my Mac user can't even access the folder.

Any help is appreciated...

Cheers

Nexlux

Nexlux

• Calf

Shameless Self Bump