Author Topic: LS-CHL low network speed  (Read 13563 times)

AaronD12

• Calf
Re: LS-CHL low network speed
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 05:24:06 PM »

That disparity is visible during LARGE file copies (multi-gigabyte files).

-Aaron- 

Mit1mit2

• Calf
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »

I just got my LS-CHL and I found that the speeds are just TERRIBEL.

I first off used my main hard disk in my pc to share everything and that worked but my hardrive is just 500 GB and was getting full. So now i bhought this NAS and I notice speeds of 2 MB/s or less, so I checked everything, firmware 1.43 everything seems to work perfectly fine. Only thing is the speed, while when I transfer data between 2 PC's I  reach speeds of 11MB/s and online I am capable of downloading with 4MB/s. So I am really confused and a bit irritated with these speeds, ecpecially because I have to transfer 200GB to that harddrive and that takes me around 20 hours this way. 

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 03:11:31 PM »

Mit1mit2 wrote:

I just got my LS-CHL and I found that the speeds are just TERRIBEL.

I first off used my main hard disk in my pc to share everything and that worked but my hardrive is just 500 GB and was getting full. So now i bhought this NAS and I notice speeds of 2 MB/s or less, so I checked everything, firmware 1.43 everything seems to work perfectly fine. Only thing is the speed, while when I transfer data between 2 PC's I  reach speeds of 11MB/s and online I am capable of downloading with 4MB/s. So I am really confused and a bit irritated with these speeds, ecpecially because I have to transfer 200GB to that harddrive and that takes me around 20 hours this way. 

And your network topology is what exactly? wired or wireless, 100Mbit or gigabit?

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Mit1mit2

• Calf
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 03:15:12 PM »

wired 100 Mbit.

But as I said the network is capable of 11 MB/s transfer speed. 

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 03:19:59 PM »

and if you connect the linkstation directly to the PC with a network cable and a static IP set on the PC what do you get?

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Mit1mit2

• Calf
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 03:23:53 PM »

one moment, I'll try

Mit1mit2

• Calf
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 03:30:20 PM »

I get huge speeds (over 20 MB/s). But that is on a 100mbps network?