Author Topic: Web Access?  (Read 1768 times)

mleonard

• Calf
Web Access?
« on: June 21, 2011, 09:34:08 AM »

a weird thing is happening to my ts-xe2.0tl/r5, I have it accessable through a public IP address, and when you goto the site, it brings up the admin login and not the drive directory.  How do I get it to show the drive?

??

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Web Access?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »
Your port forwarding is setup arse ways. Have you even setup webaccess? Why are you forwarding port 80 to port 80 to the linkstations IP address???!!
PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

mleonard

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 12:06:48 PM »

It is going to port 9000.  I did the advanced setup.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 12:40:33 PM »
Then what happens if you type http://ip:9000 in your browser?
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

mleonard

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 10:54:16 AM »

it brings up the admin login screen.  If I put in the username and password, it opens up the admin options.  Shouldn't it go right to the webaccess screen and she the root directory?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 11:01:45 AM »
Yes it should but again, since you have your NAT rule/s set incorrectly it is redirecting you to the admin console. Correct for port 9000 for tcp to the IP Address of the linkstation.

mleonard

• Calf
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 11:05:30 AM »

I can't acces the site with the internal address either.

dmdilks

• Calf
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 06:29:14 PM »

I'm having a problem too. But my problem is I set you users name & password. I can get to the web access but when I try to login it is telling me that the users or password is wrong.

Jotin

• Big Bull
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 10:54:09 AM »

mleonard, you need to flash the firmware and restore the interface. That should give you access to it again. 

dmdilks, try changing the password on that user. It is obviously connecting. The username and password are both case sensitive.  

dmdilks

• Calf
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 11:52:28 AM »

Yes we have change the user name and password a couple times. I had the drive and gave it to my daugther boyfriend. He set it up and is giving the user & password. I'm going to have to go over to their house and see what he is doing wrong. Like you said we are getting to web access. But we can't login. It is like he doesn't have something setup right.