Author Topic: Desperate for help,Please with Buffalo external hard drive/drive station uk  (Read 4151 times)

brenda67

• Calf

Bumping up .....

brenda67

• Calf

I've print  screened again hopefully correct info this time.

If i plug in the HD & then open up disk management nothing happens just stays white.

BUT

If I open disk management then plug HD then info shows up ie top screenshot.

If I click to disconnect usb device it wont so have to just take out the usb connection then I get the info that appears in the bottom of my screenshot.

Again sorry cant get my head around how to upload pix here so again link to photobucket.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/bridportch?ick/Pictures-1.jpg

I also right clicked the black box & checked properties it said the Buffalo HD was all working correctly but I printscreened everything just in case it would help you.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/bridportch?ick/Pictures-1-1.jpg

THANKS for trying to help me,its much appreciated.

brenda67

• Calf

Can anyone offer up any advice-help?????????

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP

If you need to recover the data then contact a data recovery company in your area. If you just want the HDD to work again and dont mind loosing the data then right click on the not initalized part in disk management -> assign it an MBR partition, then right click on the unallocated black bar in disk management -> New Simple Volume => Go through the wizard that pops up leaving all the options as default. This will reformat the HDD for you.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

brenda67

• Calf

Thanks for replying,much appreciated.

Unfortunatley I do need the stuff on the drive as it's my kids uni work as well as all my photos/documents.

Looks like it's a data recovery company then..