Author Topic: HD-CE1.0TU2-EU  (Read 3320 times)

eiamhere

• Calf
HD-CE1.0TU2-EU
« on: December 28, 2008, 09:36:05 AM »
   I was given a drivestation for Xmas (1tb) and have had nothing but problems with it.  I have tried formating a partition, but explorer began crashing whenever I tried accessing it. I am now in the process of trying to refomat the entire drive which is taking forever. The problem I have now is that the software is not supplied on disc and now I am having trouble aquiring it due to the fact the site won't allow me to/doesn't have it.

Paul

• Big Bull
Re: HD-CE1.0TU2-EU
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 10:08:42 AM »

What software are you looking for? 

Memeo.com will have a copy of memeo, if you need a key please email info@buffalotech.com.

the rest of the software is on buffalotech.com  If you need help with it please let me know I can email you links to the software.

eiamhere

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM »

Thanks for the reply. While formatting I was able to hear the hard drive vibrating/rotating/clicking. Sounded like a motor inside the enclosure (not just a little hum). This seems to be gone now, but concerns me incase it re-occurs in future.

I was unable to find the TurboUSB software, the only link I managed to find for it requires a serial number, I tried the serial from my box but it states that its invalid.

I am now left with a blank drive, I would appreciate it greatly if you could supply me with the links to the appropriate software.

Thanks in advance, Ed

Paul

• Big Bull
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 10:42:17 AM »
Please email your serial number to info@buffalotech.com