Author Topic: Web interface extremely slow\ L17 Resyncing1 RAID array  (Read 1290 times)

LeadershipT

• Calf
Web interface extremely slow\ L17 Resyncing1 RAID array
« on: February 28, 2011, 07:53:21 AM »

We are having problems with our Terastation III TS- RXL2.0 /R5 (Firmware 1.50) connected on network2 NIC to an identical Terastation III.

Initially the web interface was getting slower such that it would often timeout before you could do anything. I managed to do a restart but the info light came on with a message error L17: Resyncing 1 RAID array. This has stayed on for about 4 days now. I managed to finally get on to the web interface and checked the logs. I can see that it started the RAID Resyncing but no entry it had finished. I also carried out a disk check on the array. It seemed to complete with no messages. However since we have temperamental access where some users sometimes have a username and password dialogue box when mapping the drives. It is connected  via Active Directory to our DC. I have not been able to get into the web interface even by connecting to network2 with a private ip address. I can logon but I get  loading data until it eventually times out.

Anybody experienced a similar problem? Is there any other way of connecting to it?

Thanks

Jotin

• Big Bull
Re: Web interface extremely slow\ L17 Resyncing1 RAID array
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 04:21:04 PM »

It sounds like a firmware issue. I would follow FAQ 2 of 5 and then initlize the unit through the web interface.