Author Topic: LS-GL - 1 Long blink + 6 short blinks -> FW upd -> ACP_STATE_FAILURE - next?  (Read 3292 times)

Antarctic

• Calf

Hello everyone, i'm new here, from Italy.

In my factory we have a Buffalo LS-GL 500Gb NAS that stopped working few days ago.

The sympthoms are 1 Long blink + 6 short blinks of the error led and beeping.

I've read a lot on this forum about EM mode, FW update, TFTP Boot, but i get stuck on the FW format phase:

Tried a EM mode, but Navigator don't find the NAS, so tried the TFTP boot way and finally Navigator found the NAS, but there is no firmware version?!?! is it normal?

So I changed the IP to my subnet  and tried the firmware update....

but got acp_state_failure

So i tried the other suggested ways: forced update, debug mode, Windows XP in SAFE mode... but nothing every time the same error at the same time.

Now what is the next step? buy another NAS? :)

Thank you and excuse for the poor english!

Edit: ops, i forgot to say that the fan doesn't run, and i didn't hear the HDD spin up, don't know if it's normal...

Antarctic

• Calf

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP

with  ACP_STATE_FAILURE your unit will need to be replaced under warranty. What region are you from?

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

drmemory

• Big Bull

Davo

Antartic is in Italy.

Antartic - you need to contact your local support for a warranty replacement.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP

drmemory wrote:

Davo

Antartic is in Italy.

Antartic - you need to contact your local support for a warranty replacement.

Actually if he contact EU support they will give him the nessesary tools to recover this issue (ACP commander) they are now supporting this in order to recover unit.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Antarctic

• Calf

My warranty is no more valid, 30 months from buy date, the warranty cover 24 months.

I'll try to contact the EU support as suggested by Davo.

Thank you.