Author Topic: Are there any compatibility issues with LinkStation Duo and Epson T10 Printer?  (Read 1849 times)

GodHears

• Calf

I can't seem to make my LinkStation work with my printer. I was just wondering if somebody had encountered the same problem. What's happening is that I can install the printer driver and it seem to connect to the printer but it doesn't print.

LS-WXL LinkStation Duo

Firmware 1.37

Windows Vista Home Basic

JoshC

• Big Bull

The printer has to support post script and it cannot be multifunctional.

GodHears

• Calf

It's not multifunctional and in case it does support post script, is there any configuration I need do to make it work as post script?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP

GodHears wrote:

It's not multifunctional and in case it does support post script, is there any configuration I need do to make it work as post script?

No, this would be down to the type of driver it uses, if it doesnt support a post script driver then it simply won't work.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

GodHears

• Calf

davo wrote:

No, this would be down to the type of driver it uses, if it doesnt support a post script driver then it simply won't work.

That's too bad... Connecting my printer to the network was one of the reasons why I bought the LinkStation... :smileysad: Oh well.

jrowan

• Calf