Author Topic: Where can I find utorrent error log ?  (Read 12236 times)

Wut

• Calf
Where can I find utorrent error log ?
« on: August 17, 2010, 11:32:05 PM »

Hi all,

I use Linkstation Pro duo and wondering where can I find utorrent error log ?

Thanks

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Where can I find utorrent error log ?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 06:52:56 AM »

Provide the model and firmware version, the Pro Duo does not have a torrent feature and the Duo depending on the firmware has different torrent clients installed.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

Wut

• Calf
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 12:06:45 PM »

Hi, The firmware version is 1.33 and torrent client is utorrent.

Thanks

bnbt

• Calf
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 04:03:08 PM »

There is no uTorrent error log available right now.  There's a log tab in the webUI, but the info that may get displayed there is less than the log that the native windows client produces.  What info are you looking for?

Wut

• Calf
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 03:06:22 AM »

Days ago I have an issue that a .torrent file from 1 specific tracker cannot be downloaded by Linkstation.

As it doesn't show any log file so I completely have no idea what is the problem as how to solve it (Because I can download it in my laptop that connect to the same router).

Luckily I found out that the tracker has a "common torrent port" issue so I change a port from 6881 to another port and that solve the problem.

So I just wondering if I can get an utorrent error log so I can fix it myself in case another time I'm not that lucky again.

Thanks,