Author Topic: Cannot download TFTP boot image from ftp://24.153.165.234/disk1/share/nas-recovery/  (Read 9903 times)

johnyin

• Calf

When I tried to access the link above to look for TFTP boot image for my Linkstation Pro Duo, I received a 550 Permission Denied error message.

I need the image to recover my Linkstation is has the red light flashing in the front and not completing the boot.

Thanks for any help!

John

AngelsAbys

• El Toro

The FTP site is currently down, we apologize about the inconvienance, the site should be returning shortly

jamesbuf

• Calf

any idea when it'll be up again?

Dustrega

• Big Bull

We don't currently have an ETA.

frr3esq

• Calf

How about now?  Any idea when it may be up this month?  I have tried access from IE and Firefox to no avail and I desparately need to get my Quad back online.  It will not recover in EmP mode since September 7 at 9:04 am and just does a repetitive blue flashing lights and a soft grinding sound.  Please respond with a solution or estimate as to when your ftp may be available.

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP

frr3esq wrote:

How about now?  Any idea when it may be up this month?  I have tried access from IE and Firefox to no avail and I desparately need to get my Quad back online.  It will not recover in EmP mode since September 7 at 9:04 am and just does a repetitive blue flashing lights and a soft grinding sound.  Please respond with a solution or estimate as to when your ftp may be available.

try this: ftp://24.153.165.234/mnt/array1/share/nas-recovery/

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

frr3esq

• Calf

Thanks but neither browser can open that site.  Hopefully it won't be long until the site is fixed so we can fix our storage devices.

AngelsAbys

• El Toro

Currently just tested the FTP site with latest Firefox as well as Safari and no complications were present to access the site or download the appropriate file

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP

frr3esq wrote:

Thanks but neither browser can open that site.  Hopefully it won't be long until the site is fixed so we can fix our storage devices.

tested the download myself and works fine.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

frr3esq

• Calf

Thanks for your assurance, but I have tried to make the connection from two different computers running on two different ISP's and located at two different physical addresses.  IE displays cannot display webpage at each location and Firefox displays 

550 /mnt/disk1/shaΓÇïre/nas-recΓÇïovery/: No such file or directory

at both locations.

frr3esq

• Calf

For anyone havign similar problems, I copied only ftp://24.153.165.234/ into my Firefox browser and it took me to the site, from there I simply opened the folders (including array1) until I located the tftp file I needed which downloaded fine.  When I return to the other location this evening I will try to flash the Quad and post the results.

chenjhc

• Calf
The ftp site is dead now. Please help to bring it back. Thx

frr3esq

• Calf

I posted this elsewhere on the forum, but since I was running Raid 5 on my Quad when the machine went down, and it was making a slight "read" noise but not booting, I simply removed the drives, one at a time, and attempted to reboot the machine.  (I had used TFTP to get to the EM with no success.  I had used this link to try to force update to no success.)  My bad drive was on Disk #2 and when I removed it and rebooted the noise disappeared and the machine came back online.  I was able to retrieve all of my data.  I now just need to reformat or get a new disk to replace the damages one.  Hope this helps.

nemanij

• Calf

The FTP site seems to be dead now... Could you please look into it?

Jotin

• Big Bull

We will get someone on it asap.