Author Topic: MKV on LS-WXL Linkstation Duo DLNA Server not recognize by Samsung LA40C550  (Read 9341 times)

xander054

• Calf

im sure there is a wiki page on the nas central forum on how to do this only thing is i cant get the search option to work and the website is huge :(

xander054

• Calf

could you link us the install guide roberto?

Roberto

• Calf

Seems some one removed my post with link reference... so not links or details is allowed here. Sorry

drworm

• Calf

Roberto,

I sent a PM please forward information from deleted post if you dont mind.

Thanks!

Roberto

• Calf

Ok i'se sent PM to you with some info ... use caution for avoid files deleting... BACKUP is the first step ... or take a risk as i've made :-)

thccu

• Calf

Hi, did you manage to find a solution?

I have exactly the same problem:

LinkStation™ Duo - LS-WX4.0TL/R1

Firmware V1.63

Bluray Samsung BD-E5500

Smart TV E55ES8000

I can't play mkv files, while I can using a USB device

In addition often I loose the connection when half way playing an AVI or Xdvi file

arthurleo

• Calf

Unfortunately, I haven't!  I have come to accept that there are certain incompatibilities between different DLNA media players and there may be some that can and others can't play the formats that they are supposed to play.

I have since purchased some other DLNA-compliant (or so-called!) devices and found this fact to be (sadly!) true!  I think the DLNA standard is still in its infancy and since it is not really a mass-adopted piece of technology (yet!), I believe there are still "teething" issues.

Sorry, I can't be more of a help to you!