Author Topic: 1.32 firmware for Terastation Rackmount TS-RX not available for download  (Read 1808 times)

clfischer

• Calf

Hi folks,

I'd like to update our Terastation III Rackmount (TS-RX) to the latest firmware. My current firmware is 1,20. The most recent one for TS-RX is 1.30 but the most recent one for TS-XL is 1.32. I expect the software is very similar on these two models so I'm surprised 1.32 is not available for the rackmount version. According to a previous post this has happened before. Can someone from Buffalo confirm that the latest firmware for TS-RX is 1.30 or upload the more recent one?

Thanks.

-- Carl

clfischer

• Calf

The firmware downloads for TS-RX and TS-XL seem to be the same files (TSX-series-fw-xxx.zip) so I assume I'm safe to flash the 1.32 firmware for TS-XL on my TS-RX. The link on the download page should still be fixed.

Dustrega

• Big Bull

Your assumption is correct.  If there is a specific deviation in the firmware that requires a separate firmware executable then it will be provided on the site.  Currently with version 1.32 you are correct in your assertion.  Which region of the Buffalo site are you on that the download link is broken?

Edit: Sorry, I retract my previous statement there is separate firmware for each unit.  The non-existent and broken download links are being addressed.  Thank you for your patience.