Author Topic: Unable to stream to PS3  (Read 3062 times)

robaveli

• Calf
Unable to stream to PS3
« on: November 18, 2008, 08:28:03 AM »

I have the 500GB linkstation live (not the newest model).  I am becoming very upset that I am unable to stream my entire media collection to my PS3.  Here is what happens.  I enable DLNA under the pcast option on the linkstation live.  Then I search for media servers on my PS3, and the linkstation shows up.  When I browse for music via the folder option or songs option, only a few songs in my library are shown by the PS3.  This same problem happens with videos and pictures.  Does anyone have the same problem as I do? Does anyone know a solution?

davo

• Really Big Bull
  • VIP
Re: Unable to stream to PS3
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 09:09:55 AM »

This is a known issue, there is a firmware in development that should solve the problem. (no release date yet) Or you can install Twonky media server but this will void your warranty.

PM me for TFTP / Boot Images / Recovery files  LSRecovery.exe file.
Having network issues? Drop me an email: info@interwebnetworks.com and we will get it fixed!

willew

• Calf
Re: Unable to stream to PS3
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 02:13:51 PM »

Any target date available now? Having the same problem and I have to do something very soon. After reading (http://forum.buffalo.nas-central.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2999&start=105) I believe Twonky is not any more an option.